At Wagga Mobile Computer Repairs we offer high level computer troubleshooting and repair services direct to your door in the Wagga area. No need to unhook your PC, drive it in to town, be without it for extended periods and then have to figure out how to put it all back together - we provide a complete start to finish service so you don't need to do anything!
We offer services including, but not limited to:
- PC and Laptop hardware repairs
- Troubleshooting and repair of all Microsoft software products (All windows and Office versions including Office 365) and most third party software products including MYOB and QuickBooks.
- Virus and Malware removal and remediation (See our article about Phone Scams)
- General maintenance and clean-up services (Software and Hardware) - see our article on common PC killers.
- Disaster recovery services
- Design and installation of Backup solutions
- Repair of email issues
- Wi-Fi troubleshooting and improvement
- Security Services (See our article on UTM's)
Unfortunately we do not service Apple products. Other than that if you need help with something not listed please just contact us and ask!
The History of Wagga Mobile Computer Repairs
Greg Atkinson, the founder of Wagga Mobile Computer Repairs has worked in the IT Industry for 19 years - primarily in the business and corporate sectors. After all those years of high stress and constant study for Industry Certifications he decided to take a step back and put his knowledge to use helping home computer users to have access to high level troubleshooting and repair services from a professional with a friendly approach and good communication skills.
Our aim is to attend to your problem as quickly as possible, repair the issue and explain to you the cause of the problem in words you can understand without talking down to you. We also make recommendations on how to prevent the problem from re-occurring where applicable. And all this for a reasonable price!